When Village Missions reached out to us for a redesign of their website, we were glad to oblige. Village Missions is a Christian organization supporting missionaries in the field in small, rural churches. Their aim was to replace the outdated look-and-feel of their current site with something more modern in design, something that would resonate with a growing younger audience.
Using a premium WordPress theme, we created a site with a more modern look-and-feel and a responsive page design that displays just as easily on smart phones and tablets. Plenty of photos and videos are included within the page design to better engage a trending younger audience.
Benefits We Provided:
- A searchable directory of missionaries, each with a photo, address, and map.
- An area to publish and display multiple blogs, each from different areas of leadership.
- A calendar of events to keep missionaries informed.
- An area describing each of the many causes that Village Missions supports. This effort encourages donations for community outreach.
- An interactive slider by which users can read through, and learn about, the history of Village Missions.
- Forms through which missionaries, and those considering becoming one, can submit their interest online.