Loveland Fire & Ice Festival
Every February, Blazen Illuminations hosts a weekend festival in the streets of Loveland, Colorado. With live band performances, ice sculpting, custom vehicle displays, food vendors, and more, it's a popular annual event with families of all ages.
Blazen Illuminations asked us to create a new website for the festival. The website had to be attractive, fun, and interactive for the various audiences in attendance. Not only informational for visitors, but the site had to manage registration for volunteers, food vendors, and all show participants.
If you're passing through Loveland in February, be sure to stop by for a weekend of fun.
The Fire & Ice Festival website deserved a custom and colorful design to emphasize the fire and ice nature of the displayed exhibits. Rich red colors were used to represent fire, and the cool effect of blue representing ice, made for a spectacular design with bursts of color.
Benefits We Provided:
- For festival attendees, up-to-the-minute listings of event times and locations.
- Social media buttons through which attendees can share and promote coming events with Facebook and Twitter friends.
- Registration forms for festival participants to apply online for exhibit booths. A built-in payment gateway easily allows participants to submit booth fees at the time of application. Each participant automatically receives email notifications with coming events and exhibit information.
- Areas of interest meant to engage and solicit festival sponsors.
- A flexible design so that users can easily view the website on their computers, tablets or phones.