GuideSpring Wealth Strategies
It's always interesting to us when client engagements occur through accidental meetings. In this case, through a parking lot conversation with Nathan Wilson, the CEO of GuideSpring Wealth Strategies. From a quick chat, we were able to interest Nathan in servicing his needs for a new, replacement website.
Since GuideSpring provides financial and tax strategy solutions for individual investors, he needed a website that targets this audience and provides the appropriate call-to-actions to connect with potential clients.
Working with GuideSpring's chief operating officer, Megan Melton, we designed a website that considered the serious nature of their business, but in a way that was modern and attractive to their target audiences ranging from young, seasoned, and retiring professionals.
Benefits We Provided:
- A flexible design so that users can easily view the website on their computers, tablets or phones.
- A home page that switches content based on the target audience reading it.
- An interactive retirement calculator that considers the user’s current salary and investment rate.
- Free downloadable offers accessed through sign-up forms. Users are then automatically emailed investment materials on a periodic basis.
- Area for viewing investment videos selectable for each target audience.
- Google Analytics tools to measure visitor statistics and conversion rates.