This time we've taken on a fitness site for a lovely mom and fitness professional, Cassye Delphy. Her site, which started as a personal journey towards health and fitness, is now a popular site among other moms across the nation. Cassye extols the benefits of eating and exercising in moderation using her personal journey as an "out-of-shape" mom to now a slimmer, muscular, and more toned personal trainer and health coach. Cassye approached us for a website that she could use to publish her fitness articles, dialog with her audience, and offer her services to those who are serious about getting in shape.
Cassye's website uses a premium WordPress theme tweaked with Cassye's own personal customizations. It's clean and simple to navigate; a beautiful theme.
Benefits We Provided:
- A flexible design so that users can easily view the website on their computers, tablets or phones.
- An area to publish and collect reader comments on fitness articles.
- Social media buttons through which users can share and promote articles with Facebook and Twitter friends.
- Offers to access free bonus videos to engage potential clients.
- A small online store through which folks can purchase fitness gear.
- Payment options for customers to purchase directly from the website.
- Online forms through which clients can submit health profile information.